Beth takes NYC

Hey there! So, big news, I moved to Manhattan.
It's amazing here, I feel like New York has opened my eyes to the world. I felt like I was ready for a new chapter in my life, or at least discover something about myself before settling into the worlds concept of a grown up life. So this is what I'm doing, and it's a lot of fun let me tell you. There is something about moving to a country where you don't know anyone, that takes you out of your comfort zones and let's you be anything you want to be. It's not easy, I've had good days and bad days so far. But it's all part of life's learning curve. Part of this new chapter I thought it would be good to record my days, fun things I do or experience, or even just put my thoughts to page by writing a blog. Hopefully I can share my experiences with others, or help them if they are struggling with the same things that I may be struggling with. We are all together in this game called life, sure I've just quoted a film there! Anyway, welcome to my blog!

You can find me on Instagram at @bethstaples where I post a lot of things that I get up to around the city!

Until next time!

Comments